The Babybay Bedside sleeper – co sleeper that hooks to bed
This awesome baby co sleeper attaches to bed, is assembled in less than 15 minutes and is very popular, also in Europe. The bassinet conversion guardrail turns it into a bassinet. To use it as a co sleeper all you need is to purchase your preferred mattress and sheets.
Details about this best co sleeper for tall beds
- the included straps will reach and will safely secure even under a king size bed
- the distance between bars is 55mm, which is CPSC compliant
- can also be used as a childrens bench because the Babybay can support up to 200 lbs.
- this co sleeper adjusts to as low as 4in off the floor.
- the sleeping platform is attached by brackets to the wooden poles of the stand and can be adjusted to any height.
- contains no toxins or harmful chemicals and is made from solid natural beechwood
- comes wih roller casters to allow the co sleeper to easily travel throughout the home
- it is fully customizable in color, mattress selection, canopy, etc.
- organic mattress and textile options available
This bedside sleeper does not rock or provide any movement but it is made to be very stable besides your bed, which makes it ideal for mothers nursing new babies! Definitely one of the best co sleeper cribs.
This cosleeper comes with a barrier which you have to install to comply with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. However in Europe it is not needed. Some parents do not install during assembly; however, this is not the intended configuration by the manufacturer in order to comply with CPSC.
The unit is fully height adjustable. The maximum sleeping platform recommended by the manufacturer for safe use is 11in from the top rail. At this height the platform sits at 25in high and with any of the mattresses available (an additional 2in) you are then looking at 27in to top of mattress. With the manufacturer recommended safety barrier on (an additional 6in), the height to the top of the safety barrier is 31in from the floor. If using the roller casters this increases all metrics by 2.5in. So the platform height then sits at 27.5in, 29.5in to top of mattress and the top of the safety barrier is then 33.5in. Many parents with tall beds want their bed to come to the top of the safety barrier at minimum. Many parents also prefer that the top of their bed meet the platform height or somewhere between the safety barrier.
This co sleeper cot is everything you wish for in a baby co sleeper bed.
Especially when looking for a baby bed that connects to a parents bed. EXTRA TIP: you can also buy it through amazon.de to save money. Shipping costs are higher but it will still be cheaper over all.